11/12/2023

Location Scout (CLASS TASK)

 Here are some pictures of potential locations for my magazine

This was a task that my teacher had assigned over the holidays; to collect pictures of locations we may pick for our photoshoot. Here are some of my options.

Reflection: I think this task was not so helpful for me and difficult to complete as I was abroad during my holiday, so it wasn't ideal to pick out locations that I won't be able to return to. However it did help me reflect on a suitable general location- whether it would be indoors or outdoors. It had lead me to my decision that it was more suitable to take pictures outside and take advantage of bright, natural light to help my subject look more saturated.

Vilo Gelato cafe, Bali

 

Candi Dasa Resort, Bali




Surfer's Paradise, Goldcoast, Australia

Sanur Beach, Bali




Melbourne, Australia




Menjangan, Bali

Kebun Raya, Bali

El Kabron, Bali