8/20/2023

Advert Proposal

My product and brand will be about glasses from Specsavers, an optical retail shop from the UK. My target audience for my advert will be towards primarily women, especially teens and young adults, and unlikely to attract men. My advert will generally be about a pov of a young woman with blurry vision going on a date with a man who seemingly seems nice until she puts on her glasses to see all the blaring red flags. 


Self-Reflection;
I enjoyed the idea of my advert as a progressive yet humourous form of knowing your own self worth within the dating aspect of life by not settling just for anyone average. However after some reflection with my teacher, I would add in a celebrity endorsement that hands the character the glasses to add an engaging way for the character to get the glasses to see clearly. I will most likely choose Taylor Swift as the celebrity endorsement as she is popular amongst my target audience and will help in spreading the advert .