8/09/2024

Statement of Intent

 Here is my team's Statement of Intent for this documentary project


Self Reflection ; The statement of intent has always proved to be useful and I believed was even more important in a group-setting. As we got to clearly define our ideas and their reasons, I think it helped in ensuring we were on the same page so our project can continue smoothly and reduced the number of misunderstandings from differing views. With this task, I felt as though I've improved my collaborative skills as I've had to initiate discussion and make compromise so the statement of intent could be completed as quick as possible however, I struggled for so long on this task because I felt as though my team did not provide any detailed reasonings to their agreed decisions so I had to work on the reasons all on my own. This caused me to feel extremely drained and disipirited throughout the days which I felt as though it negatively affected the quality of my work. Because of this, I have learnt to not be afraid in asking my teammates for help inorder to not feel too overwhelmed with the tasks given.