10/24/2023

Statement of Intent

Here is my Statement of Intent for my Magazine



Reflection: I found that finding the reasons for my choices (like genre, demographic, psychographic) became a hassle as I continued on with my statement of intent because my intial reason for the majority  was that it was simply what I wanted to do. Possibly, because of this, I found completing this task frustrating because it was boring and repetitive. However, I did end up solving it changing my methods of selection in a proper manner of brainstorming reasons for considering other choices (relation to genre, conventions of genre, ease my workload, etc) aswell as reasons why I didn't (to narrow my choices). This statement of intent had helped me by setting a vision and mission that I can use to remember and look back on to follow- ensuring a clear tone and intention all throughout my magazine.